Travel Guide Starigrad - Recommendations for your Travel to Starigrad - Dalmatia
If you decide to spend your holidays in the beautiful city of Starigrad, you've come to the right place. In this section we will provide you with useful information for your travel to Starigrad. Going through the pages of this section you will find out about the historical facts of Starigrad and you will be given the insights about the monuments and sights that you should visit during your holidays in Starigrad. Among other information found in this section, we will give you all the insights about the restaurants in Starigrad and the traditional dalmatian cousine.
Learn more about Starigrad by clicking on the images below.
|History Starigrad||Sightseeing Starigrad||Restaurants Starigrad||Events Starigrad||Sport Starigrad|
During your holidays in Starigrad we recommend you to visit this top 5 nearby tourist destinations:
- Split: Worth seeing is the old part of town and an amazing Diocletian's Palace.
- Trogir: Worth seeing is the old part of town.
- Hvar: Worth seeing are beautiful towns on the island.
- Makarska: Worth seeing is the old part of town and the entire Makarska Riviera.
- Dubrovnik: Worth seeing is the old part of the town and an ancient town walls.